Monday, June 29, 2009

We're married!

We finally did it!! Mac and I have been dating for about 5 years, including the 2 years of his mission. We've known each other since I was in about 2nd grade, but sparks didn't start until much later. We started dating the beginning of my sophomore year. And according to him, I was the one who started flirting, but I don't think so. ;-) But we started dating and loved every minute of it. We've had our ups and downs that's for sure, but we ended up where we both hoped we would.

Idaho Falls Temple
Sandra and Klaira, waiting for us to come out.
The newlyweds!!!


Friends and family.
Both of our families.
Grandparents
Strike a pose!

Going down!!!
Take two...

My bridesmaids. (Abbie, Allison, Me, Heather, and Kiri)
Some handsome men! (Especially the one on the front right)
Me and my little brother, Jordan.
Mac's family.

My family minus a few.
The dip!


Where did the money go?


Daddy's little girl.


Peeking around the tree.

Laughing at who knows what!
My dad realizing that his baby girl isn't such a baby anymore.

Foot poppin' kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment